Applications are currently been accepted for the University of Queensland TC Beirne School of Law Scholarships (LLB) in Australia 2020 for International Students.
The TC Beirne School of Law Scholarships is awarded to outstanding students on the basis of academic excellence and interest in a career in law.
Any scholarship offered is subject to the approval of the candidate’s enrollment in the Master of Laws program or Master of International Commercial Law program at The University of Queensland, i.e scholarship applicants MUST have completed an application and have received an unconditional offer from The University of Queensland before applying for a scholarship. A copy of the offer letter must be attached to the scholarship application.
About University of Queensland
For more than a century, The University of Queensland (UQ) has maintained a global reputation for creating positive change by delivering knowledge leadership for a better world.
UQ consistently ranks in the world’s top universities, is one of only three Australian members of the global Universitas 21, and is a founding member of the prestigious Group of Eight (Go8) universities. More than 52,000 students study across UQ’s three beautiful campuses in South-East Queensland. This includes about 15,400 international students who contribute to UQ’s diverse, supportive and inclusive campus community.
UQ has won more Australian Awards for University Teaching than any other university and is committed to providing students with the best opportunities and practical experiences, empowering them with transferable knowledge and skills that will prepare them to exceed expectations throughout their careers.
Level/ Field of Study of University of Queensland
Scholarships are available to undergraduate students seeking admission into either the undergraduate Bachelor of Laws (Honours)/(LLB (Hons)) or the dual degree programs that include the LLB (Hons)
The scholarship is to be taken in Australia to study at the University of Queensland Australia.
International Students can apply for these scholarships.
Scholarship Worth for University of Queensland
Two scholarships are on offer: one is covering 50% of the tuition fees, and one covering 25% of the tuition fees for courses undertaken towards the approved law program. The scholarships do not include living expenses, travel expenses, overseas health cover or the Student Services and Amenities Fee.
TC Beirne School of Law Scholarships (LLM) Eligibility:
- International students who have applied for the undergraduate program in law and who have not yet commenced at UQ.
- Students must not simultaneously hold a similar scholarship.
- The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and interest in a career in law. High achieving students are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply For The TC Beirne School of Law Scholarships (LLM)
To apply, students must first complete an application for a place at UQ: https://apply.uq.edu.au/
Once you have an existing application with UQ or have received an offer you can apply for a scholarship by completing an application form together with the following supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16 November 2020:
- Official academic transcript/s
- A personal statement outlining why you want a career in law
- Two reference letters
- Evidence of English proficiency (e.g. IELTS)
- Incomplete or late scholarship applications will not be considered.
- The Scholarship Committee will meet as soon as practicable after the closing date and applicants will be notified of the outcome in writing.
- Any offer of a scholarship is made subject to the approval of the candidate’s enrolment in an approved law program at The University of Queensland.
- For queries please email@example.com.
Applications close 17 May 2020. Decisions will be made as soon as possible after the closing date.