The Australian Catholic University in Australia is issuing out nominations for the Anne Lyons Memorial Travel Scholarship for Postgraduate students for the academic year 2020.
About Lyons Memorial Travel Scholarship
It was established in 1994 in order to pay tribute to Anne Lyons (nee Byrne), a wife, a scholar, and a teacher who died of cancer in the year 1987 at the age of 42 and whose passion was on the study and research of social Justice in Australia. The aim of the scholarship is to assist students financially to travel abroad to carry out research in a field of social justice.
Level/Field of Study
Anne Lyons Memorial Travel Scholarship is for all postgraduate students from any country around the globe.
The scholarship is hosted in Australia.
The Anne Lyons Memorial Travel Scholarship is for all Nationalities. All countries of the nation can apply and win this Anne Lyons scholarship in 2020.
It is valued at approximately $6,000 and must be paid as a lump sum.
This is for all students who meet the following criteria below, as of the deadline of the scholarship:
- Citizenship: all
- Target group: students studying abroad.
- School: anyone
- Course: any postgraduate degree.
- Level of the year: last year
Applications are evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Academic merit
- Written declaration
- Estimated budget
- Written reference
How to Apply
- Apply online by clicking on the application link below and complete the application form. You must attach the following documentation with your request:
- A written statement of about 100 words explaining why you plan to make this trip and what to gain from it.
- Estimated budget describing all expenses related to study abroad.
- Written reference (academic)
- Proof of registration or offer abroad.
The Anne Lyons Memorial Travel Scholarship application will close on March 11, of every year.