Istanbul Aydin University is issuing out applications for her scholarships at Istanbul Aydin University for different programs such as undergraduate, graduate and doctorate degrees of IAU.
These scholarships have also been made available to students who are currently registered at the Istanbul Aydin University. The candidate should have fluency in the English Language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Description of Scholarships at Istanbul Aydin University
Istanbul Aydin University is a private university that was established on May 18, 2007, in Istanbul, Turkey by extension of its predecessor, the vocational college of Anadolu BIL that existed since September 26, 2003.
Level Scholarships at Istanbul Aydin University
The Scholarship is available for the following set of scholars such as undergraduate, graduate and doctorate degree programs in all subjects. If you are searching for undergraduate scholarships or masters scholarships, you can click the links to various categories to find out other scholarships available to you in 2020.
The scholarship is hosted by the Istanbul Aydin University in Istanbul, Turkey. There are other Turkey Scholarships available for International students in 2020. You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems.
The scholarship is open to international students.
Scholarship Benefits for Scholarships at Istanbul Aydin University
These opportunities have a value that includes a full tuition waiver, accommodation, travel fares and other expenses paid.
The number of offers was not specified.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Achievement Scholarships are given to studying successful students of Associate’s, Undergraduate, Graduate and Doctorate degrees of IAU, who have completed at least 1 term and are registered students with transcripts.
- Students whose Grade Point Average (GPA) is below 2.50 cannot apply for the scholarships.
- The scholarship application is evaluated based on a scale of 100.
- The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
The following are the documents required for Scholarship Application:
- Fill in the Scholarship Application form by uploading your Picture,
- Upload the reference letter provided by the academician (at least 1)
- Upload your Certificates and/or documents proving your attendance to the Social and Cultural Activities
- Upload your Grade Point Average (GPA) (Transcript)
- Write your Cover Letter
How to Apply
Applications can only be made online. Applicants are required to submit and upload the necessary documents to the application system.
You can begin the application and get more details by clicking the Scholarship Link
This scholarship is open throughout the year.