Looking for financial aid to study in New Zealand? Opportunities are now available at the John W& C McLean Trust Scholarships at Lincoln University in New Zealand. Interested applicants who wish to study should apply.
About the John W & C McLean Trust Scholarships
John W & C McLean Trust Scholarships at Lincoln University in New Zealand are masters and PhD level scholarships across the different fields of study in the University.
The Scholarships is been hosted by Lincoln University, New Zealand.
The scholarship has a value that is worth $10, 000 per academic year. this should cover for the tuition fee, accommodation, books, research, and other personal expenses.
The number of offer available was not specified.
To be eligible for this Scholarships in Lincoln University, the applicants are required to meet the following criteria;
- The applicant must be a post-graduate student from Lincoln University who is a citizen or has been resident in New Zealand for a period of not less than three years at any particular time.
- The candidate must have an excellent command of English in verbal and written communication.
- International Students from all nationalities including the citizens and residents of New Zealand are welcomed to apply.
- Scholarships will be open to candidates who are eligible to register as candidates for postgraduate study (research only), Ph.D. or the thesis year of a Master’s degree.
- A scholarship may be awarded to a person who is not eligible to register as a candidate with Lincoln University provided he or she becomes eligible to so register by 1 March in the year following the awards, or by such other date as may be determined by the Vice-Chancellor in a particular case.
PO Box 85084
Christchurch, New Zealand
To obtain more information about John W & C McLean Trust Scholarships and Lincoln University, visit the Official Website
John W & C. McLean Trust Scholarships Application Deadline
The deadline for the John W & C. McLean Trust Scholarships offer is November 1st in every academic year