The Government of Madhya Pradesh is offering MP Scholarship Scheme 2020 for applicants who wish to continue their studies but are not able due to financial problems. Basically, the MP scholarship is financed by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. The scholarship is principally for its candidates of SC, ST, OBC and minority class.
This MP government schemes for students provide financial assistance to candidates who are financially weak and seeking help to get a degree. You can read further to get more information about MP Higher Education Scholarship Scheme.
About MP Board Scholarship Scheme
The Government of Madhya Pradesh also known as the State Government of Madhya Pradesh, or locally as State Government, is the supreme governing authority of the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh and its 51 districts. It consists of an executive, led by the Governor of Madhya Pradesh, a judiciary and a legislative branch.
The Department of MP Higher Education under the Ministry of Human Resource Development lists 81 centrally funded institutes and 42 central universities. Two central universities, two regional centers of IGNOU (in Jabalpur and Bhopal), and eight centrally funded institutes are located in Madhya Pradesh. Concerned and eligible candidates must check the following details such as eligibility criteria, applying mode, MP scholarship last date, etc before applying for the scholarship.
MP Scholarship Scheme Portal
MP Scholarship Portal is an online study portal managed by the government of Madhya Pradesh. Under the name MP Scholarship 2.0, there is also a one-stop online platform where all MP students can find all available scholarships for SC, ST, OBC and other classes.
This website is intended For student residence or permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh. The MP Scholarship Portal provides students with easy access to education information and applications online.
This article describes all the necessary information about the MP field to alert you to all features and benefits. It contains important information such as a list of scholarships available on the website, their deadlines, the application process, the characteristics of the school and some others. All candidates required to apply for this scheme by applying online for Scholarship MP through the authorized Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Portal.
Level/Field of Study for MP Scholarship Scheme
The scholarship MP is available for the students of class 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and graduate degrees. The MP state scholarship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
The MP scholarship is to be taken in India. If you are an international student and you desire to study in India.
Eligible Nationality for MP Scholarship Scheme
The MP scholarship portal is open to Madhya Pradesh students
The students who are getting admission into undergraduate courses will get an MP scholarship of Rs 10,000 per annum.
Eligibility for the Scholarship for MP Scholarship Scheme
- The parental income of the candidate should be less than 3 lakhs.
- Applying students should be appearing in 9th-12th, UG or PG.
- Applicants should not apply for any other scholarship scheme.
- The candidate must not apply for any other scholarship. If candidates are availing any other scholarship, then his MP Scholarship Application 2020-2021 will be canceled.
- The candidates who are applying for this MP scholarship must keep this line in their mind that, 40% of scholarship is reserved only for girls to promote girls education
- The income of the family the candidates belongs to, must not be more than Rs 2,00,000
Documents to Apply for the MP Scholarship Scheme Online
- Domicile of the candidate
- Parental income certificate
- Latest passport size photograph
- Mark sheet of the last class
- Caste certificate
- Resident proof
- Attested photocopies of documents
MP Scholarship Online Application
- Firstly go to the official website of the organization.
- Find the concerning link and click on it.
- Now, the application will have appeared on the webpage.
- Fill the form correctly according to your documents.
- Then upload all required documents and your recent passport size photograph and hit on the submit button.
- Now check the preview of your application form and take a hard copy of it.
- MP ScholarshipOnline Application
- Madhya Pradesh Scholarship portal Check here