Nuffic in the Netherlands has issued out a notification for the application for OKP Scholarships for international students for the academic session for 2020/2021. The winners for this OKP scholarship get the money while going on with his or her studies.
The purpose of these OKP scholarships for international students is to assist them with various expenditures such as visas, tuition, travel, insurance, and other educational expenses. The OKP grant comes with one or more individual scholarships and covers the fixed reimbursements for scholarship holders.
OKP Scholarships for International Students Level/ Field Of Study:
OKP Scholarship for international students is being designed to help sponsor international students who have an interest in pursuing any course of study at any level in the Netherlands.
OKP Scholarships for international students for 2020 is been organized by the Netherlands.
Eligible Nationality for OKP Scholarships for International Students
All international applicants or candidates who are studying in the Netherlands will be considered to apply for OKP Scholarship for International Students.
Scholarship Benefits for OKP Scholarships for International Students
The scholarship is a contribution to your living expenses and expenses such as tuition, visa, travel, insurance, etc. You must cover the difference between the amount of the OKP grant and the actual costs.
The OKP Scholarship for International Students 2019 has an unspecified number of offers.
Eligibility for OKP Scholarship for International Students
The criteria for applying for a scholarship are:
- The scholarship applicant works for one of the following types of national and/or local
organizations: ministries, secondary or higher vocational or academic education
institutions, universities, the private sector, commissions or NGOs. The scholarship applicant may not work for:
- a bilateral or multilateral organization;
- a non-governmental organization that is internationally active and is focused
on representing social interests, such as development cooperation, nature
and environmental protection, health or human rights.
- The scholarship’s applicant is a professional who, in light of his/her (1) role, (2) multiple
years of relevant work experience and (3) networks within a theme relevant to local
development is in a position or through his/her employer could be put in a position to
apply what he/she has learned in practice.
- The scholarship applicant holds the nationality of and is resident and working in one of
the countries on the OKP Country list
- Eligible countries: Mozambique, Benin, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Burkina Faso, Bundi, Colombia, Rwanda, Congo (DRC), Senegal, Sierra Leone, Egypt, Somalia, Ethiopia, South Africa, South Sudan, Ghana, Sudan, Guinea, Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Yemen, Liberia, Zambia, Mali, Zimbabwe.
Application Procedures for OKP Scholarships for International Students
- Before you apply, carefully review the eligibility criteria and see if your employer would like to offer you the scholarship.
- If you are sure that you are eligible for an OKP scholarship, you can start preparing your application.
Application Deadline for OKP Scholarships for International Students
The submission of application for the OKP Scholarship for International Students ends in April 2020.