The SFI-Parcours international scholarships issuing applications for 2020 for the allocation of scholarships from the Educational Pathway International Scholarship program .
Level/field of study
Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programs in any area of study at the University.
The scholarship is hosted by the Educational Pathways International scholarship scheme at the University of Ghana.
The scholarship is open to indigenous and indigent students from Ghana
The value of a scholarship
The scholarship will cover on your course books, as well as room and board, and a little more and will be awarded for four years as long as excellent academic standards of at least one B CGPA (3.0 GPA) continue to be met.
Stock exchange number
The number of offers has not been specified.
International Pathways Scholarship Eligibility
The following criteria must be met for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
You are eligible to apply if you:
- are a level 100 student.
- reside in a poor part of the country.
- attended a less endowed school (approved by GES)
- are able to demonstrate limited family income and/or insufficient funds to cover most or all of the education-related expenses.
- have the will to succeed (determination, perseverance, and success in other areas).
- obtained an aggregate of 11 or better at WASSCE.
- are a level 200 continuing student with a GPA of 3.5 (limited location) or
- a student of level 300 or higher pursuing with a GPA of 3.7 (limited location)
- confirm that you are not currently receiving assistance through another scholarship program and agree not to accept other scholarships during the life of the EPI program.
- are graduates and willing to work for at least two years in Ghana.
- outside of school, will work in a company as an internship or perform community service in Ghana
- are a gifted child
SFI-Parcours international scholarships Application Procedure
Submit a complete response SCHOLARSHIP REQUEST and required tests and
- Secondary school Transcripts (terminal reports)
- West African Secondary School Leaving Examination (WASSCE) Results
- University acceptance letter
- Documents regarding achievement tests, academic awards, honors, and in-depth teacher assessments, including letters of recommendation.
- Documents justifying your need
Currently, this scholarship is not available but we will keep you posted on the new date.