The University of Salisbury has issued out a notification for International Ambassador Scholarship at Salisbury University USA. These scholarships are mainly for foreign students who desire an undergraduate degree. Most scholarships awarded at this institution come from Salisbury University and the SU Foundation’s endowments with distinct eligibility and scholarship renewal requirements.
Other external organizations offer their kind of scholarships. When once you get this scholarship money, you don’t have to pay back. Salisbury asks international applicants from a non-English speaking nationality to provide proof of English proficiency.
In this article, we will be telling you more about the scholarship like the scholarship eligibility, how to apply and the scholarship grants.
About Scholarships at Salisbury University
Salisbury University is a public institution that is being situated in the town of Salisbury, Wicomico County, Maryland, about 30 km west of Ocean City, Maryland, and about 115 km south. East of Baltimore, Maryland and Washington, DC.
Scholarships at Salisbury University in terms of Level/Field
The Scholarships at Salisbury University are meant for students who want to obtain an undergraduate degree in any field of study from the institution.
The Scholarships at Salisbury University for 2020 are organized in the USA. Therefore, as an international student, you can apply for it.
The sum for this scholarship is estimated at $9,040 per academic year for every one of the students who are selected. You can also explore and apply for other Fall 2019-Spring 2020 scholarship opportunities at Salisbury University, Click here
The Scholarships at Salisbury University are available for international or foreign students.
A limited number of scholarships are awarded to selected international undergraduate students (new freshmen and transfers) who desire to become an ambassador for international students.
Eligibility for Scholarships at Salisbury University
For you to consider yourself eligible for these scholarships at Salisbury University, the candidate should enroll as a student in search of a full-time study. To extend the scholarship, the students or candidates must complete 20 semester hours per semester and a CGPA of 3.0.
- International students who have graduated and have not obtained credit at a post-secondary college (college or university) must enroll as a University student first year.
- English can be demonstrated fluently by submitting/completing one of the following official results/programs:
- Diploma from the English Language Institute of Salisbury University or another English speaking partner of Salisbury University.
- TOEFL (Salisbury Code: 5403): 79 iBT or higher; 550 PBT or more
- IELTS: total score of 6.5 or higher (minimum of 5.5 in each band). Did you send your results to “Salisbury University, Recruitment, and International Admissions Office?”
- SAT (Salisbury code: 5403): Critical reading SAT (old) – 420
- ACT (Salisbury Code: 1716): English section only – 21
- British Standard English Exam (GCE / GCSE / IGCSE): A, B or C in native English. Send the original or a certified copy of the certificate
- EIKEN: Level 1
Application Procedures for Scholarships at Salisbury University
- Apply online: Salisbury University accepts the joint application OR the CollegeNet application.
- Official Transcripts, Diplomas, Sheet Music: The original or a certified copy of all transcripts, diplomas, sheet music and certificates of all attended high schools and post-secondary students are required. Documents must be uploaded into the general application or application of CollegeNet.
- Proof of English: Salisbury requires proof of English proficiency from all international applicants from non-English-speaking countries.
Application Deadline for Scholarships at Salisbury University
Applications must be submitted online no later than February 1st, annually. Incomplete or late applications will not be allowed.