The Utown Undergraduate Scholarships of Singapore is presently sending applications for scholarships from students who want to enroll for an undergraduate program at the university. It is available for Singaporeans and foreign students. If you are an undergraduate student who has a passion to study in Singapore, this Utown undergraduate scholarship is for you.
Description of Utown Undergraduate Scholarships
Applicants are now invited to apply for different scholarships at the National University of Singapore. Each of those Residential College Scholarships is available for certain citizens:
- Kwan Im Thong Hood Cho Temple Scholarship at UTown fo all nationalities
- NUSS – Della & Seng Gee UTown Scholarship for all nationalities
- Steve Appleton-Micron Scholarship for Singaporeans and PR in 3rd and 4th Year from Electrical, Computer, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Tembusu Partners Scholarship Tembusu College Only. Preferably Singapore Citizens
- The Ngee Ann Kongsi Scholarship for Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents
- Tin Ka Ping Foundation Scholarship $10,000 Citizens of the People’s Republic of China
Award Value of Utown Undergraduate Scholarships
These scholarships offer up to $10,000 to each of the scholarship recipients.
Level and Area of Studies
The level and area of study for the UTown Scholarship include all Undergraduate degree in all subjects offered by the host institution.
Place of Study
The place of study for the UTown Scholarship is the National University of Singapore.
Eligibility and Criteria
Each of those scholarships listed above has its own criteria. From the table below, you can get an idea of what is required.
The application should be made online. Please click the application link below for further information. Students should submit an application via the Residential College Scholarship System.
The deadlines for submission for these scholarships are depicted in the link below.
However, 9 March 2020 (0830hrs) to 13 April 2020